Baker Mckenzie Global Commercial Law Virtual Experience Program
- Baker McKenzie was founded in 1949, is an international law firm. With 77 offices in 46 countries and over 6,000 lawyers worldwide, Baker McKenzie is one of the largest law firms in the world by headcount and revenue.
- We understand the pressures that law students face, particularly as representatives of our Clerkship and Graduate recruitment team both studied law and practised in the legal profession.
- We understand the juggle (and sometimes struggle!) when it comes to balancing uni, work, extra-curricular activities, volunteer work, exchange programs and, for many penultimate students, the rite of passage that is applying for Clerkships. And we know how important it is to have good mental health throughout your studies and career.
- We don't want to add significantly more to your plates. Our program is therefore aimed at giving you a small taste test of life as a junior lawyer at Baker McKenzie.
- Cost: free
- Age Range: technically designed for university graduates, but can be accessed by all ages